Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Sunday

When the NFL Championship is on the line, the tough go shopping.

As someone who is trying to pay off debt and considering buying a bigger condo, I almost talked myself out of going. I didn't feel great, what with my work-related injury and the side effects of the pain meds I'm taking (hello Vicodin, goodbye regularity). But I was at the Rack a month ago and wished I had more time, so the possibility of cute clothes at 40% off lowest marked price was just too tempting on a day when I most assuredly would not be distracted by a CffS (certain football freak someone). Little did I know that the same cute summer tube-top dresses I saw a month ago would now be 75% off lowest marked price. I bought one in brown, pink, and black, and paid a little more for the same dress a month ago in a shimmery teal. Girls, my entire summer casual wardrobe is taken care of, courtesy of Nordstrom Rack, to the tune of FOUR DOLLARS AND 25 CENTS PER DRESS. I am one happy camper.

And the coolest part is that I could wear them outside now, in February. Can't do that in New England!

No comments: