Thursday, February 03, 2005

Oh, the dangers of "Reply to All"

The Superior Court Presiding Judge's secretary sent out her monthly email link to a Supreme Court news release today. Someone in the building (Julie), a girl I don't know (otherwise I would tease her about this incident until the day she died), was obviously talking online or via email with someone else about WHAT I CAN'T IMAGINE when she made a terrible faux pas. She hit "Reply to All" in response to the Supreme Court news email after typing this tidbit of information: you're right on that I think I would try anything.To date I've tried pigs blood, cow testicles, alligator, snake gizzards, hearts, liver,any kind of fish....seafood & organs, any vegtable (sic), I've yet to try frog semen..but my girlfriend says its good..I'll let you guys know...

I swear I heard a moment of silence throughout the entire courthouse when we all received this little peek into her life. When I say all, I mean all judges, commissioners, staff, and I think the Administrative Office of the Courts and/or Judicial Council. I bet that was quite an 'ohnosecond' to behold, right after she hit Send.

It was everything I could do not to Reply to All "Hey everybody! Dinner at Julie's!"

No comments: