Saturday, January 08, 2005

Duly Warned

So a few months back I hurt myself at work- sort of a cumulative strain thing going on in my neck, shoulder, arm. I thought it would go away, but lately it has gotten much worse. Finally yesterday I went to the worker's comp doctor to start the process of getting treatment. One of the two medications he gave me has this to say in the warnings section of the pharmacy literature: "Stop taking this medication and notify your doctor immediately if you vomit anything that looks like coffee grounds." Coffee Grounds? Yes, even though I'm sure I do need to be warned not to use my hairdryer in the bathtub or while sleeping (thanks big unremovable sticker on the cord!), I like to think that I wouldn't need to be told to seek medical attention if I vomited anything that looked like coffee grounds. I'm on it!

1 comment:

divinemissk said...

wow! coffee grounds?! that's gross.

ummm... good luck with that!