Friday, May 06, 2005

More work email hilarity

Today an email was received by the every single person working at the courthouse, from a fellow worker. It said, to wit, with no revisions from me: "Dear friends, May I have your empty tuna cans please. Wash first; then deliver to (my room number). I'm trapping earwigs."

This is the kind of absurd shit I find very funny. That someone working in the Superior Court would think to write, much less send, an email of such epic inappropriate, nay, white trash proportion to all judges, clerks, staff attorneys, supervisors and managers... well, it just cracks me up.

Then I started wondering if her desk area was infested with earwigs, or WTF? Because, we do work in the same marble and cherry wood building... I hate earwigs. And then it occurred to me, WTF is she TRAPPING THEM FOR?

I work with some really odd ducks.

No comments: